|Founded:||ReFounded March 2008|
The Raging Nooblets
Warriors of Oblivion
A Bad Guild Full Of Good People
|Website:||You're looking at it|
|This page is a guild page. It is generally considered unethical to edit guild pages unless you are a member of that guild, or have permission from a member/leader of that guild.|
THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED AND MOST OF THIS INFORMATION NO LONGER APPLIES
Only the Rank Requirements and Member's News are up to date
In the end of the new world one god will stand alone to create an alliance of kings, of riches and power. With these powers combined their alliance will be unstoppable.
CENTERFUGE is a guild for anyone who feels like being included in our groups and benefits and does not mind putting in a little effort for everyone else. If you would like to join, send in a request or Contact our Commander.
In the Beginning
CENTERFUGE was origionally founded by a mighty group of warriors, who evidently disbanded and spread apart into various guilds such as Forsaken Kings and The United Nations. CENTERFUGE was dependant completely on a lone warrior, rynx, who had also mysteriously disappeared. April 2008
With no motivation to run a successful guild, DEANCALDAR then appointed ArusDaryl, who reorganized the remaining troops, and recruited as well. Included in ArusDaryl's efforts were contributing massive amounts of FSP, with which to establish an organized ranking system, create an agreeable system of rules, set up guild item tagging, and create a this Wikipedia page. After a brief stay in TEQ, rynx has returned with his brother Colbent to back ArusDaryl.
Since the powerful warriors had left CENTERFUGE, All of the guild's collected XP was lost, and had remained locked at exactly 1,538,032. Now CENTERFUGE has made a miraculous recovery, collecting XP from the victorious members, and finally breaking this lock. Since then CENTERFUGE has been rapidly expanding in power.
Why You Should Join CENTERFUGE
- 1) Members use Free Buffs on each other when active simultaneously. (See Offered Buffs)
- 2) Many items are often available for borrowing. They are usually very powerful. (See Tagged Items)
- 3) We are friendly members who always help out a guild member in need. (Information on guild members)
"What Do I Need To Do?"
- To Join, fill out a registration here.
If you are over level 12, include a list of your 3 most powerful Skills and points allocated.
- What we require of members
-We ask that each member donate a share of gold, relevant to their level and rank, to the guild. -All members must be active consistently. Active meaning using stamina hunting and fulfilling the duties relative to their rank. -When a member fails to be active, under certain circumstances they are temporarily removed.
Expanding member slots.
Status: ( 5 / 40 )
|ArusDaryl||Logs in daily; hunts occasionally.|
|xbebx||I'm gone on a trip, will be gone almost 2 weeks.|
|Gigioglvz||Not enough time to log in.|
|Kamiku||Will not be logging on often.|
|Lorilean||Will not be logging on often.|
Members, Ranks, and Contributions
Members listed in order of XP contributions
As of 16/Aug/2009
|Member Name||Rank||Level||Contributed XP||Contributed||Join Date||Recruited|
|ArusDaryl||Guild Founder and CEO||130||4,425,582||700?||February 08||rynx|
|Ardhi||Bruce Lee||97||1,809,406||12||March 09||ArusDaryl|
|rynx||Master of Destruction||232||1,550,087||2||Original Member||TLaMar57|
|DEANCALDAR||(Original) Founder||89||1,359,491||11||Original Founder|
|krinkleman||Destroyer of Worlds||87||1,333,254||5||May 09||ArusDaryl|
|AmberRune||Bruce Lee||83||1,088,385||25||April 08||ArusDaryl|
|grillito15||Master of Destruction||79||964,578||3||December 08||taggarss|
|1ForeZ1||Destroyer of Worlds||79||963,247||5||April 09||ArusDaryl|
|keeya||Destroyer of Worlds||78||917,284||5||August 08||Dragonx50|
|Lorilean||Honorary Absence||65||546,891||58||July 08||ikanc|
|Kamiku||Honorary Absence||54||301,163||28||June 08||ikanc|
|Gigioglvz||Gone AWOL||52||281,486||10||Original Member||rynx|
|AyiaNapa||Master of Destruction||50||240,825||2||April 09||ArusDaryl|
|MacGuerrin||Lord of War||33||82,133||0||June 09||ArusDaryl|
|BenForte||Soldier of Doom||29||49,385||2||October 08||xbebx|
|Tadesu||Soldier of Doom||27||33,538||0||August 09||ArusDaryl|
|malik101||Minion of Pain||13||2,438||0||August 09||Ardhi|
|lee121690||Minion of Pain||15||410||0||August 09||Ardhi|
|sanjikun||Player Terminated||58||343,028||1||May 08||ArusDaryl|
- Every 100,000 gold donated is also represented by 1
- Donated tagging items and Crafting/Hell Forging on tagged items are evaluated and represented by
- Increases in skill points by the Fury Caster Enhancement are not included, unless by the Fury Shrine structure.
Our tagged items are changing so often that it would be pointless to list them now.
System of Ranks
- All rank names can be changed by a 100% agreement from all members assigned that rank at the time.
|Rank Name||Level Required||XP Requirement||Gold Taxed and Deposited||Activity Requirement|
|Master of Destruction||50||150,000||150,000||5 Days|
|Lord of War||30||40,000||50,000||3 Days|
|Soldier of Doom||20||10,000||10,000||1 Day|
|Minion of Pain||12||0||0||None|
- Note: Any one requirement can be overlooked if the others are thoroughly met
(For XP Contributions see Members, Ranks, and Contributions.)
- Trust Ranks are granted upon request only and after the designated approval rate is met. They have more privileges than their corresponding Mainstream Ranks, and as such, they are more difficult to earn.
|Rank Name||Mainstream Rank Achieved||Gold Taxed and Deposited||Skills + Groups||Approval|
|Chuck Norris||Berserker||2 mil||400||100%|
|Bruce Lee||Destroyer of Worlds||1 mil||200||75%|
|Superman||Clark Kent||2 mol||1 mil||105%|
- Note: "Skills + Groups" refers to # of skills used on guild members + # of groups joined (not created)
- Note: The rate of approval comes from the votes of all commanding leaders and Chuck Norris
- Note: Each deposited FSP counts as 100,000 deposited [[Gold]
Rank Privileges ("Why should I bother?")
Mainstream Rank Privileges
These ranks are granted in accordance to the Mainstream Ranks chart
- Minion of Pain
Can create attack groups Receives bonuses from guild structures Access to guild chat Receives Skills from fellow members Access to guild store (See Rules) Access to tagged items
- Soldier of Doom
All previous privileges Last priority for participation in guild conflict Can send mass messages Can recruit Is given a space on Member's News section of wiki
- Lord of War
All previous privileges Can hire and fire Mercenaries Can initiate Guild Conflicts Slight leeway for inactivity
- Master of Destruction
All previous privileges Can view guild Advisor Decent leeway for inactivity
- Destroyer of Worlds
All previous privileges Loans (up to to 50% of total contribution) Unlikely to be removed from inactivity
All previous privileges Can change guild logo when appropriate Can recall tagged items when necessary Last to be removed for inactivity
Trust Rank Privileges
These ranks are granted in accordance to the Trust Ranks chart
- Bruce Lee (In addition to "Destroyer of Worlds")
Can destroy everyone except Jesus and Chuck Norris Can break any ego except Brad Pitt and Al Gore Can change Guild History and Logo Can recall tagged items when necessary
- Chuck Norris (In addition to "Berserker")
Can kill 2 stones with 1 bird Can eat just ONE Lay's Potato Chip Can slam a revolving door Can touch MCHammer Can cure cancer with his tears. Unfortunately, doesn't cry Can Edit Guild History Can buy guild Upgrades Can Tag and Untag items
- Superman (In addition to Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper)
Faster than a speeding bullet More powerful than a locomotive Can leap tall buildings in a single bound Is not a bird or plane Can bend steel with bear hands Can change the course of mighty rivers (Some people wear his pajamas) Wears Chuck Norris pajamas Doesn't really exist
Rules of Guild Store
1. One slot should be left open in the guild store at all times. If an item is occupying the second slot of the guild store for more than a few minutes it can be taken or destroyed without notice.
2. Any item left in the guild store overnight is up for grabs by guild members, unless otherwise specified. If the item is tagged, make sure you are the proper rank before taking.
3. Your own personal items are not to be left in "day care" at the guild store. Anything left in the guild store becomes guild property.
4. No member is allowed to have more than 9 tagged items in their inventory or equipped. A. Commanders are exempt from this rule.
I will have the rest of the rules up eventually, don't nag me.
Guidelines are not officially rules, but are expected behaviors of guild members
I will have guidelines up eventually, don't nag me.
- Entire wiki formatted, written, and updated consistently by ArusDaryl
- Opening Picture and Quote by uberfiend1