Gold () is the basic currency in Fallen Sword. You will earn gold while slaying creatures, or trading with other players.
- It can be picked up from defeated creatures.
- It can be obtained by selling FSP from the marketplace.
- It can be obtained by attacking other players with gold.
- It can be earned by selling stuff at the Auction House.
- It can be obtained from Gain Per Hour, along with Stamina and Experience.
- Buying items from the auction house or various stores all over the game.
- Maintaining the guild structures.
- Hell forging items.
- Repairing damaged items.
- Entering tournaments in the PvP Arena.
- Buying Fallen Sword Points at the marketplace.
- Empowering relics.
Gold is subject to theft by players or loss during creature battles. A player who attacks and defeats you will still a percentage of your gold and if you loose a creature battle, you will also loose some gold. You can use the bank to store your gold to make it safe from thievery and loss.