Guild:The Evil Dead
|The Evil Dead|
|Allies:||Knights of Conquest, Time Guardian, Warrior Kings|
|NAPs:||Draconian Empire, Vampires Blood, People of Lordly Caliber, Firewalkers|
|FDPs:||Dark Siege, Celtic warriors, Forgotten Guardians Of The Past|
|Embracing:||Level 400+, minimum 4k stamina, ACTIVE PLAYERS and Stamina Burners, speak with our Recruiter of the Dead Mustangpd|
|Webpage:||The Evil Dead|
Only when your not afraid to die, can one truly live.
Resurrecting LOYAL, HONEST members level 400 and up with stamina of at least 4000. Apply if you are an ACTIVE PLAYER and STAMINA BURNER.
The Evil Dead
We are a GREAT guild with kind friendly players. We are in the TOP 5 RICHEST and TOP 10 GUILDS. No longer competing in GvG.
|Guild Founders||Council Members||Administration|
All Ranks not included. A full listing of ranks can be found on the guild page.
Ranks are gained from Your Guild Exp. Specialty ranks are gained from a donation of 20fsp to the guild letting Olef or Altiger Before hand what the donations is for then PMing them the log and the Title of your rank. All specialty ranks grow with your exp.
All of The Evil Dead Member are responsible for reading and understanding all the rules. By accepting membership in The Evil Dead, you are agreeing to up hold the standards set out in these documents, including any future changes that may occur. If you feel that you are unable or unwilling to abide by this agreement, please notify Midopa so that you may receive an honorable discharge and assistance in finding a guild better suited to your needs.
Our Golden Guild Rule
Were a polite guild that means Asking politely & respecting all members in Fallen Swords. If you are rude to any player, Swear, use foul language or are a plain pain you will be subject for removal from the guild. Please respecting all members and not pester them for FSPs as these often cost real money and it is unfair. Asking for ranks is also a waste of time as this is decided on many things including not pestering other players. I am not saying don't ask for help when you need it as I would like us all to help each other but there are limits.
There is 4 days of inactivity be for a full members will be removed. The only exception to this rule is if the member advises the guild founder or leaders that an absence is forthcoming. Being a Relic Guard and placing the relic name in your bio is very useful and will keep you around a lot longer.
Being active means more than logging in frequently. To be active you must contribute XP to the guild. If you are INACTIVE for 4 days, even if you log in frequently, you may be subject for removal. Contributions are need to keep the guild moving up the Top Guild ladder.
Every guild member is required to pay taxes.
- Q: Do I have to make deposits?
- A: No, but all donations are welcomed.
- Q: How much do I get taxed?
- A: All members are taxed 25% on every kill
Guild Conflicts (SUSPENDED)
We are no longer competing a GvG Guild untill Further Notices, disregard rules and feel free to take part in a conflict that my a raise.
If you wish to take part in a Guild Conflicts select your target and let Midopa, Altiger, or Olef know who you wish to attack. DO NOT ATTACK in a Guild Conflict until you get permission to do so by Midopa, Altiger, or Olef.
- Q: What happens if I attack in a guild conflict with out permission?
- A: You will be removed from the guild.
- Q: How do I take place in a guild conflict?
- A: You attack any member in your level range and it will put you into the Guild Conflicts if maximum participants have not been reached.
- Q: How do Guild Conflicts work?
- A: There is a set number of attacks each guild gets(50 ,75 or 100). Each win from an attack you have initiated your guild gains 1 point. The guild with the most points at the end of the conflict wins.
- Q: What if each guild has the same amount of points at the end of the Guild Conflicts?
- A: If each guild has equal points it is a stand off.
- Q: How does a Guild Conflicts end?
- A: The end of a Guild Conflicts is when each guild makes all of their attacks, or the 24hrs has expired.
- Q: What do we get if we win the Guild Conflicts?
- A: For every Guild Conflicts we win we get 1RP and some of the other guilds GvG points.
- For those not taking place in the Guild Conflicts buff those that are in the Guild Conflicts with any buff that you have. If your buff is higher then the buff on them, buff over the lower buff.
Also if your being attacked in a Guild Conflicts let the guild know this in chat so we can buff you.
Make sure to repair your equipment before going offline. (Also switch to your defensive or attack set set if you have one.)
Alliances & Non Aggression Pacts (NAPs)
All Members must Read & Follow all Alliances & Non Aggression Pacts Terms that follow. If you do not follow the trems with one of our allies or a guild that we hold a NAP with You will be subject to pay fees to the member/s or Guild/s Involved and rank Removal until all fees are paid.
Terms of Alliances
- 1) Do not attack members of or start conflicts with Allied guilds.
- 2) Taking relics is exempt. Relics may be taken or attempted to be taken.
- 3) We come to the aid of our allies. Helping with guild bounties and deleveling.
- 4) We let allied guilds know if they have gotten a guild enemy in there guild.
- 5) You may take a bounty on a fellow ally if they ask or you see that they have a bounty on there head and are offline. Using 10 stamina attacks sending back stolen gold(Not lost).
Terms of NAPs
- 1) Do not attack members or start conflicts with guilds we hold a NAP with.
- 2) Taking relics is exempt. Relics may be taken or attempted to be taken.
- 3) We will put out the call to arms when NAPs ask. You my join in if you wish.
- 4) We let guilds that we hold a NAP with know if they have gotten a guild enemy in there guild.
- 5) You may take a bounty on a fellow NAPs if they ask or they are offline. Using 10 stamina attacks sending back stolen gold(Not lost).
Guilds Currently Holding NAPs with
1. A FDP will take precedence over any other pact.
2. Relics may be freely taken from a FDP ally as no damage is done to the player or guild during the combat phase.
3. Buffs must be given to FDP allies at a reduced rate to what they are sold to the general public.
4. No attacking each other¿s guild members, unless asked to complete a bounty on a member. After the bounty is completed and if requested the player completing the bounty will send back all gold that was stolen not lost. The bounty prize will be kept by the person completing the bounty.
5. Deleveling Parties: When it is deemed necessary by guild leaders to delevel a player in the game, information will be shared with the allied guild, and participation is highly encouraged. This will ensure that maximum damage is done.
6. Each guild Founder or Co-Founder will have the option to join each allied guilds forum for a direct information exchange. This must be requested from each guild founder.
Guilds Currently Holding a FDP with
The guild storage is for guild use taking items out of the guild storage is not for personal profit. Selling items or not returning items when you are done with them is considered theft. Becoming a thief will make you a guild enemy and have you removed from the guild.
The last two guild storage space is for Attack Group to get drops. They are to be left open at all times. Being repeatedly told is grounds for your right to be removed.
Guild Locked Sets are for any member of the proper level to use. When going offline place items back in to the guild storage, if there is no room unequipped the items na d leave them in your backpack. If anything needs sorted out please bring it to Midopa, Altiger or Olef attention.
Never Recall equipped items off a player. If you need an item that a players has equipped please bring it to that players attention.
All buffs are free for guild members, just ask politely in guild chat for what buffs you need and if someone is on and can accommodate your request they will do so. Everyone should always have Adept Learner, Treasure Hunter, Librarian , Merchant and Doubler(if available) when leveling. Please do not demand buffs ask politely for the buffs you need. Saying "Buff me" will not get you buffed. Saying "Please my I have the gainer pack?" will get you AL, TH, Lib and Merc. PMing players and asking for buffs is fine but make sure there online if there not online ask in guild chat.
Always keep your backpack clear of junk, for sets to be sent to you when your offline. We all do not share the same schedules, so you should have room in your BP so you can receive guild items/sets.
Set your group level so when you come back online you have the right group for the job your doing. Sometimes a group is wasted if you get it full of low levels.
Make sure to repair your items before going offline.(This is a must do!)
There is no expectation of members to participate in guild chat. We would love it if you did, but we also understand if you do not. All members are more than welcome to participate in any and all aspect of the forum, Web page or guild chat. So be polite when participate & respecting all members of Fallen Swords. Remember were here to have fun.