Wouldn't it be easier to just put a link to your user contributions page?
- Not really. That gets cluttered with all of the other edits made, plus the new pages created will eventually get pushed off of the first page. - Robyyn 21:04, 17 June 2008 (BST)
The easiest way to add maps without walking around and checking every single square is to use the open-map quicklink. Once the page with the map has opened:
- Right click the page and select "view source."
- Copy everything between the body tags to notepad or whatever other text editor you wish to use.
- Use "replace all" to replace the code between the images with the wiki pipe character |.
- Clean out any excess code and line everything up.
The whole process should take less than 15 minutes once you get used to doing it.