guild_website=http://true-vampire.webs.com/| guild_name=True Vampires| guild_image=http://22.214.171.124/guilds/44242.jpg%7C guild_founder=BigLoser, DayRanger, Draekane| guild_caretaker=Available| guild_defender=Available| guild_guardian=Available| guild_keeper=dascenti| guild_allies=The Branded, Burning Skulls| guild_website=http://true-vampire.webs.com/| guild_page=True Vampires| }}
Welcome to the game, "Fallen Sword," we are the True Vampires. We are a small, calm guild dedicated to experiencing all the aspects of this game. Therefore, we want to keep the cost of our structures down so that we have the time to play this game according to our taste. We are not a hardcore PvP (players versus player) or a hardcore leveler. We do not have the necessary structures for this and if you are one of those two, then this guild is not for you. But if you want to explore every level and accomplish every quest on the way, then this guild is for you. We want to get the best experience out of this game every step of the way to the top. If you think this guild fits you, then PM a guild founder: DayRanger, Draekane, or BigLoser for an invitation.
- First of all, we are here to have fun playing this game and try to build this guild to be one of the best guilds within Fallen Sword. Our players' ages vary greatly ranging from 6 to 60 years, with that in mind do not use foul language our younger members don't need to hear it and our older members will think you're childish. And remember when you grow, we all grow as a guild.
- Please do not ask for gold and fsps! Don't beg, this will just annoy everyone. However, Asking for buffs or asking to recall equipments is not begging, and is highly encouraged. Please ask what the best set to use at your level is.
- When you ask for buffs, we expect you to hunt and use all of your stamina. It cost lots of stamina for the people to cast the buffs on you.
- Do not store items that are not tagged by the guild in the guild store unless you get permission to do so by a guild founder.
- We recommend you to donate gold and fallen sword points into our guild to continue to keep our structures maintained and upgrades to the guild. Although we do not wish for you to deposit all of your gold, we do ask that you deposit as much gold into your own bank, then what is left over, you can send it to Draekane, our treasurer, or the guild founder. We all need to do our part to make this guild more enjoyable for everyone.
- Our guild equipments are for everyone to use. It is first come, first serve. Our rule is that we cannot recall guild equipments that others are using (shows up in blue), except when a person is gone for more than 5 days. Please ask a guild founder: BigLoser, Draekane, or DayRanger first before you can recall equipped items. Also, if you are wearing pieces of a set and not the whole set, a guild founder or the Defender of the Realm could recall them to form a complete set for someone else to use. You will be responsible to equip yourself with what the guild can't loan you. Most importantly, donations of equipment would be greatly appreciated to help this guild grow.
- This Guild wishes to be a PvM (Player versus Monster) guild. If you choose to PvP (Player versus Player), you are fully responsible for your own actions. In addition, please do not attack guild members or members from our allied guild. If you accidentally attack a member from our guild or an allied guild, contact that person you attacked and explain why you attacked him/her. You will be responsible for any compensation required. If there is no justifiable reason and/or you do not compensate the person, you will be kicked. (And not in the stomach, I mean from the guild).
The Rank Structure has recently changed.
A more in depth Rank Structure, with details about each rank is available here:
|Special Rank||Guild Founder|
|Special Rank||Guardian of the Blood Reservoir|
|Special Rank||Defender of the Realm|
|Special Rank||Caretaker of the Realm|
|Special Rank||Keeper of the Scrolls|
|20,000,000+||Your Choice of a Vampire-related Title|
|10,000,000 - 20,000,000||The Chosen Regent|
|5,000,000 - 10,000,000||Vampire High Council Member|
|3,000,000 - 5,000,000||The Coven Lord/Lady|
|1,000,000- 3,000,000||Child of the Millenia|
|500,000 - 1,000,000||Knight of Darkness|
|250,000 - 500,000||Vampire Knight Apprentice|
|100,000 - 250,000||Death Dealer|
|50,000 - 100,000||Superior Vampire|
|25,000 - 50,000||Greater Vampire|
|15,000 - 25,000||Lesser Vampire|
|5,000 - 15,000||Vampire Fledgling|
|0 - 5,000||The Freshly Bitten One|
|Inactive||Must Taste Blood or Die|
|On Leave||Dark Slumber|
Below is a list of all the members in the Guild who have at least 1,000,000 experience (Rank of Child of the Millenia or Above.) or anyone in the guild that has done something that has greatly improved/helped the Guild.
Guild members with more than 1,000,000 experience: (These people have been here awhile and have helped support the guild. This list is in no particular order.)
Fallen Sword Strategies
- Always try to have one complete set of equipments when hunting; this will give you more experience per kill. Also, always have the skill Adept Learner, Treasure Hunter, Librarian, and Merchant activated when you hunt. These buffs will maximize the experience and gold gain. If your buffs level is under level 145, ask one of the higher-level players to buff you.
- As you level up, you will gain Level Up Points. It is a good idea to put a few of your level-up points in attack, but put most of them in damage. Your goal is to do one hit kill all the time. This way, you can one hit kill past level 300 and also you are maximizing the use of your stamina.
- Try not to carry so much gold on hand. It will provoke others to attack you. You could always donate it to the guild rather than letting others taking it from you.
- Remember to ALWAYS repair your equipments to maximize the chances of hitting the monsters and with full damage.
- Create an attack group for Elite and Super elite creatures. As you level up, these special monsters get stronger; sometimes it is a good idea to tell others what special stats you need to over come these monsters. When you created an attack group and there are elite monsters, please just don't disband the group. Attacking groups cost stamina to join. It's a waste of stamina for you and the members in your group. Might as well attack something with it.
- Also, when attacking Elites with an attack group, use the Find Item skill. If you don't have it, you can ask for it. You can also buy a Find Item potion in the auction house. There is no point in attacking Elites unless you maximize your change to obtain a drop.