Unofficial Firefox Plugin
- Tons of keyboard shortcuts for fast, efficient playing!
- Countdown Timer to Next Gain in Statusbar.
- Skill Activation Window, Send Message Window and Plugin Settings Menu.
- Quickly Send Messages to Players!
- State of Numlock affects whether attacking or moving will be performed.
- Possible to open combats in new tabs. (Settings -> Misc. -> Open Combats In New Tabs)
- Quick repair all items with a simple press of a button.
- Create an attack group with a quick keystroke!
- Navigate through stairways using the keyboard too!
- Open a map of the current area with a simple button press.
- Elites and Champions excluded from attack keys for safe grinding!
- Ajaxified inventories for more convinient backpack/guild store browsing
- Advisort to sort guild advisor
To install the plugin just click the link below.
Note: You need to allow installation of plugins from this site. If you haven't done it yet, you will get a yellow notification bar saying Firefox prevented this site... and a button Edit Options. Click that button and from the popup just click allow.
Keyboard Shortcut Guide
Opening Combats in New Tabs:
Changing the actions the Numpad will do. To change the numpad actions between Movement or Attacking simply press the Numlock key!
Changing what skills are visible in the Skill Activation Window. To change the visible skills go to Settings > Skills
Sending messages. You can send messages from the right-click context menu, or by from the countdown timer button menu.
FAQ / Troubleshooting
Feel free to add your questions here, I will try to answer them as soon as possible.
- Q: Firefox isn't working correctly! (Some crazy, unknown problem.)
- A: If something goes wrong, you can start firefox in safe mode and disable / uninstall this plugin.
- Q: I want "r"-key working again from combat screen.
- A: Disable the games internal keyboard shortcuts. (Character -> Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts Enabled)
Only arrow keys and numpad movement keys are enabled if you have games internal keyboard shortcuts enabled.
- Q:What's this countdown timer on the status bar?
- Q: I updated to Firefox 3 then I noticed that advisort is no longer available. My plugin version is 0.3.16 but when I click the "Find updates" it says "No updates were found". Will I have to uninstall and then reinstall each time a new version is available?
Official support for firefox 3
Fixed shortcut issues
Fixed advisort sorting problems with some columns
Map-key (m) changed to open games internal map
Quick fix to ajaxified inventory (unable to equip items)
Fixed map keys on full map view
Ajaxified inventories (settings->misc.->enable ajaxified inventories)
Advisort automatically included
Fixed keyboard shortcuts not working after tab change
Added posibility to move in map
Option to open combats in new tabs
(Settings->Misc->Check "open combats in new tabs")
Added qweadzxc movement
Fixed sending messages
Activate skill on self -checkbox in skills window
Context menu entries not showing when not in fallensword pages
Next gain counter changed to menubutton (contains entries for send message, activate skills and preferences)
Checks if games own shortcut keys are enabled in case only movement keys are enabled on plugin
Options to hide skills from skill activation window (accessible via tools -> add-ons -> fallensword -> preferences)
Fixed timer and compability with other browsers
New skills added
Support for Firefox 3
Fixed sending message ( Still needs some usability improvements)
Added support for other gecko-based browsers. Atleast Mozilla suite, Seamonkey, Flock, Netscape and Epiphany should work. Not fully tested, but if you prefer using one of them feedback is welcome.
Fixed rest of the buffing problems (hopefully)
Shows now each buff you have activated or message if higher level buff was active already.
Fixed buffing problems ( still shows only the last buff multiple times in log, but buffs are activated correctly)
Thanks to darkarchon for his help solving this issue :)
Fixed message sending
New features (v0.3.0):
-Skill activation popup - from context menu (right click) -> Activate skills
-Send messages - also in context menu
Suggestions / ToDo-List
- Support for Firefox 3.5
- Support for Google Chrome